Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Online Classroom Tools

From the list of "100 Best Web 2.0 Classroom Tools", there are many great sites to choose from.  I'm going to browse through a few and when I find one I like, I will post a link here, in this post.  One I have found, another video maker, is Animoto.  It is free and simple for elementary students to use.  This website creates short, 30 second videos, where you can insert pictures, videos, music, text, and customize it to make it your own.  Another fun site I found was Kidblog.  Yes, just as it sounds, it's a blog for kids.  Default setting for safety is the blogs are private except to classmates and the teacher.  These can be modified if the teacher chooses to do so.  This site does not ask for any personal information and offers parent and guest accounts.  To see more of the top online classroom tools, visit the link.  For more ideas, visit this link

No comments:

Post a Comment